









"Thank you so much! They are great! When we are old and Elise is off with her own family we are gonna owe you big time for capturing such beautiful pictures of our little girl." G.T.
"We love them! Thank you so much:)" L. J.
"Absolutely love the pictures. You did a great job! Thanks so much!" A.O.
"They look great! Thanks again!" S.C.
"Awesome Bethany... you did a great job... again!" K.T.
"We are looking at them right now. :) You did so good. Thank you!! I owe you big time!" M.U.
" I am so excited! Today we booked our photographer for the wedding; Bethany Anne Berkseth. I met Bethany back in high school a little over ten years ago. Thanks to a marvelous thing called "facebook" Bethany and I reconnected. Bethany currently is a kindergarten teacher who dabbles in photography in her free time. She is fantastic. We recently had an engagement photo shoot with her and were ecstatic with the pictures! She really knows how to capture emotion. We decided to see if we could book her for our wedding, even though it is still a year and a half away." A.S.
Hi there! My name is Bethany. I am a kindergarten teacher by day, but my true passion lies in the art of photography. I am an aspiring photographer/wedding photojournalist. But, as you can see, I have been dabbling in many different genres of photography. I am crazy addicted to what I call "fresh" photography. What can I say? I'm a pathological picture taker! I am currently in the process of building an online portfolio. Enjoy!
I married my high school sweetheart (Ryan) in 2006. He is the one that has helped me to step out of my comfort zone and is constantly pushing me to achieve my dreams. A couple of years ago... all of this was just a dream I had. Thank you sweetheart for pushing me to take this leap of faith.
Canon EOS Rebel XS
Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Autofocus Lens
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Autofocus Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS Len
Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens
Canon Speedlite 580EX II
This is the quote Ryan had engraved on the necklace he gave me on our wedding day. What better name for my business/studio?
No comments:
Post a Comment