Everyone seems to have the same question when it comes to having family pictures taken. I am going to put together some looks that will give you an idea of what tends to look good in photographs. The key is to be yourself... and let YOUR style show. :0)
2. If your kiddos aren't comfortable they will NOT be happy. :0)
3. Try to stick with a simple color palette. I recommend 2-3 colors (3-4 at the max).
4. STAY CLEAR of printed T-shirts. Anything that is going to draw the focus away from a person's face is a no-go.
5. Everyone has there own style, but I personally prefer the "less matchy-matchy" look. However, I do love the all black shirts or all white shirts with jeans. SO MANY CHOICES!
6. It all stems back to RULE #1: BE YOURSELF! Show off your personal style.





No comments:
Post a Comment